This is to notify the candidates who applied to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the Basic Nursing Programme for 2022/2023 Session that the screening/entrance examination date has been scheduled and disclosed. Read on to know the entrance examination date and other important guidelines for the admission.
UITH School of Nursing Screening Schedule.
The UITH School of Nursing Screening/ Entrance Examination has been scheduled to hold from Thursday, 8th to Saturday, 10th of September, 2022.
Screening Venue: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Candidates are to check the hospital’s website from 1st September 2022 for the schedule and examination guidelines.
UITH School of Nursing Screening Regulations
- Applicants are expected to be at the screening venue at the time scheduled for their examination.
- Applicants must come in through the second gate of the School Complex, adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe.
- Applicants must be COVID-19 compliant by coming with personal nose masks and hand sanitizers.
- Applicants would undergo a security check at the 2nd gate before entering the school premises.
- No parent will be allowed into the school premises.
- Vehicles of parents or applicants will not be allowed access to the school premises.
- Applicants are expected to keep to all the rules of engagement within and outside the school premises.
- Only SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE INVITED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW/SCREENING
For further enquires contact the following:
09016428765 – Principal
08033701842 – Registrar (WHATSAPP ONLY)
NB: The school does not sell any past question papers, nor conduct any form of examination coaching.
The school does not act through any agent for admission.
No awaiting result shall be accepted at the interview.
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform