The Management of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) has released the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening application form. Interested applicants can now register for the form online.
The management of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for UNIMED Post UTME 2022
- Candidates who made UNIMEDtheir first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 160 and above are eligible for the Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
How to Apply for University of Medical Sciences Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using DEBIT Cards;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Login to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
Suggested: FUOYE Post UTME Form 2022
SCREENING SCHEDULE AND VENUE OF EXAMINATION
The Screening Exercise will hold from 30th August – 1st September 2022. The Venue of the Examination is the University of Medical Sciences, Odosida Campus, Ondo City, Ondo State. Candidates’ dates and time will be generated on the application slip.
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- A printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the phone number: +234-813-551-3654.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
- All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
For Online Applications for UNIMED form 2022, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below.
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform