The Management of the First Technical University Ibadan (TECH-U) has released the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening application form. Interested applicants can now register for the form online.
The management of the First Technical University, Ibadan invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Tech-U Degree Programmes
The University is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)-a focused institution with a range of NUC-approved academic programs as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility for TECH-U Post UTME 2022
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have scored 160 and above in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose Tech-U as the first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Tech Through JAMB and have obtained the 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply for First Technical University Post UTME Form
Each candidate is expected to have applied for a change of institution on the JAMB website to make First Technical University their first choice.
- Log on tohttps://freshmen.tech-u.edu.ng/
- Your Username is your UTME Registration Number eg 202212345678AB
- Your Password is your Surname (All in Lowercase)
- Login to your account using your registered login details
- UPLOAD ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Proceed to make payment for your admission application using Remita
Suggested: Fuyoe Post UTME Form for 2022
Venue for TECH-U Post UTME Screening 2022/2023
Candidates are reminded that the Screening Exercise will take place as specified on the screening exercise sheet they printed after completing their online registration.
The exam slip must provide the specified date, time, and location. Candidates who fail to take the screening test on the designated day and time will not be considered.
For Online Applications for TECH-U form 2022, please Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below.
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform