This is to notify prospective applicants & general public, that the entrance examination date for 2022/2023 admission into the Osun State School of Basic Nursing, Osogbo Osun State has been announced. Read on as we made this known and also read other important information regarding the examination and the school.
Nature of Basic Nursing Programmed at SONO, Osun State
The Basic Nursing Programme of the School of Nursing, Osogbo (SONO) runs for a span of 3-years. Graduates of this school become Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) at the end of the programme. Graduates can then proceed to apply for post-basic courses, apply to a University via Direct Entry for BNSc, work as a Nurse or even travel out of the country to further education or work as a nurse.
Is Osogbo School of Nursing Form Still Out?
No, the School of Nursing, Osogbo (SONO) Admission form for 2022/2023 session has closed on July, 8,2022.
School of Nursing Osogbo Entrance Exam Date and Venue 2022
The Osun State School of Nursing, Osogbo as well as the School of Basic Midwifery entrance Examination, will hold on Saturday, 27TH August, 2022 at Ataoja School of Science along Gbongan – Ibadan Road, Osogbo, Osun State.
Applicants are to keep checking the portal at intervals for more updates.
Nature of SONO Entrance Examination and Admission Process
SONO Admission is into 3 phases explained below:
- 1st Entrance Examination: Paper and Pencil Test (PPT) consisting of 100 Questions on 6 subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Current Affairs). Those who passed the cutoff mark after the exam (usually around 60) will be invited for the second exam.
- 2nd Entrance Examination: Paper and Pencil Test (PPT), mode similar to the first exam.
- Oral Interviews: Candidates who have passed the second entrance exams are then invited for the final phase of admissions which is oral interviews. Because of the technicality of these processes, we will discuss how to pass this exam below.
How to Pass School of Nursing Osogbo Entrance Examination
Just like any other entrance examination, adequate smart preparation is needed to ace exams, this includes getting the right books to study, getting the Osun State School of Basic Nursing Past Questions and also attending specialized tutorials for aspirants. This specialized tutorial is organized for School of Nursing, Osogbo (SONO) aspirants by Mr. Niger, a Nursing Student of the school who mentors aspirants to ensure they are properly guided to pass the exam with a good grade to ease their admission process. If you would like to join the winning team, kindly click the button below.
ACE SON Osogbo EXAMS
Connect Now for Online or Physical Tutorial
How to Print School of Nursing Osogbo Examination Slip
The School of Nursing Osogbo has activated the portal to allow candidates to print their examination slip for the Paper and Pencil Test (PPT) type examination coming up on 27th August 2022. Aspirants are to follow the instruction below for the reprinting of their slip:
- Visit School of Nursing Osogbo Portal
- Click on “Exam Slip“
- Enter the email you registered with in the space provided and Click on “Continue“
- Your Exam Slip will come up and you can click on “Print“
- You can then save as PDF on your phone or Laptop, then visit a Cafe to print it out.
The portal is now active for reprinting from 20th August, 2022
To purchase Osun State School of Nursing Past Question or take other Schools of Nursing Form Online, Consult us on 08061783878 or Chat us on Whatsapp Below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform