The management of Osun State University invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for the 2023/2024 academic session to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise. Read on to know the application details and how to apply.
Eligibility for UNIOSUN Post UTME 2023
- Candidates who choose Osun State University as their first choice
- Candidates must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates that scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the under-listed programmes: Nursing, Medicine, Law, Common and Islamic Law.
- In line with the extant national policy, any candidate who will be less than Sixteen(16) years of age as of 31st December 2023 needs not to apply.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING.)
Newly Approved Programmes
In addition to our existing programmes as can be found online, the following are newly approved programmes.
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. Sc. Pharmacology
- B. A. Christian Religion Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed) Educational Technology
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to register online by accessing the University’s website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening are through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
- We implore candidates to note that in the unlikely event of difficulty in accessing the admission portal, please wait for 30 minutes and try again or at any other convenient time.
The application process will be from Monday 7th August at 24.00 midnight to Tuesday 10th October 2023 at 12.00 noon. The University may make a special arrangement to accommodate candidates who are expecting NECO SSCE results.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Application Details
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form online by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng and submit an application and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programme. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 6th October, 2023.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including those on UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2023/2024 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
Change of Institution to UNIOSUN
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
UNIOSUN Admission Consideration Via JAMB CAPS
The 2023/2024 Admission Exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Closing Date 2023
Submission of forms closes at 12.00 Noon on TUESDAY 10th October, 2023.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35799424, 08107976419.
For Online Applications for UNIOSUN form 2023, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform