The management of Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) have updated her 2023/2024 registration portal for aspirants who just recently changed to the institution participate in the ongoing post UTME screening exercise.
These set of candidates can now proceed for thier 2023/2024 Post UTME Registration on the portal.
FUOYE Post UTME Change of Course
Candidate who has less UTME score compared to the UTME cutoff marks or requirements (link) are to change their course of choice to allow them to proceed with the application on FUOYE portal. This process can be done by following the steps below.
- Pay for the post UTME screening form via the FUOYE portal here
- Check the requirements (link) of the new course you want to change to
- On the Change of course menu, click on “Apply” in front of the new course.
- You’ll be required to make payment of ₦2500 and bank charges on the FUOYE portal. Once completed, click on continue.
- Reload the profile page for the new course to load.
- On completion, proceed to CBT centre to change your old course to the new one.
You’ll also berequired to pay ₦3000-3500 at CBT centre for this service. This is different from the first payment above.
FUOYE Post UTME Closing Date 2023
The FUOYE screening application is expected to end on 31st July, 2023.
When will FUOYE Screening results be Released?
The FUOYE screening results will be released anytime from the end of screening application. Please note that no exam is required.
For further enquiries, to apply for FUOYE post UTME form, consult us via the WhatsApp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform