The Management of the Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has released the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening application form. Interested applicants can now register for the form online.
All candidates who have chosen the school as their first choice are to apply online. Those who have not chosen to school as their first choice must do so before they can apply for FUOYE Post UTME Screening.
Eligibility for FUOYE Post UTME 2023
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen FUOYE as their first choice and scored a minimum of 150 JAMB score in the 2023 UTME.
- Candidate must have Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASSCE/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Federal University of Oye Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card)
- Login to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read the instructions carefully.
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 202311100078JA and use the word “password” as your initial password to log on to the portal. [Note Password is not editable]
- You will be required to update the under-listed data:
- Valid Phone Number
- Valid Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Red background Passport [If Applicable]
- O’Level Results with a Maximum of two(2) sittings
- WAEC/NECO Scratch Card Details corresponding to the O’level Results uploaded
- After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Log on to your E-mail and click on the account activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and click on the “Upload O’Level Results” link at the left-hand corner of the screen, then complete registration.
- Proceed to payment
- After payment, Print Out your Registration Slip containing a summary of your registration
Before You Apply
Check out the FUOYE Post UTME 2023/2043 cutoff-Marks, O’level requirements and Subject Combinations in the link below: Also note that only first-choice candidates can apply.
Venue for FUOYE Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
The Screening venue would be indicated on the Candidate’s registration slip if required. However, in the past years, FUOYE does not write exams but just online screening of results.
If at any time you need clarification, send an email and always ensure to quote your registration Number in all emails accordingly to: email@example.com
Closing Date for FUOYE 2023 Post UTME Form
Application for FUOYE Screening ends in 31st July, 2023
To apply Online for FUOYE form 2023, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below.
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform