The Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby informs candidates who have chosen the school for this year’s admission that they are required to undertake on on-line Post-UTME Screening Exercise Registration for the Admissions into 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Eligibility for FEPODA Post UTME
- Candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board and obtained a minimum score of 100
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their institution of First choice or intend to change their institution of First choice
- In addition, candidates should also have the required credit passes as contained in the JAMB Brochure before applying.
How to Apply for FEPODA Post UTME
Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Polytechnic, Idah official website here and follow the steps below for payment:
- Click on ” Screening Payment” link;
- Fill the form with a valid personal email address and print out the payment with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR);
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) registration fee;
- Return to the Polytechnic website here to complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration” link: JAMB Registration Number, JAMB score, State of Origin, First, and Second choices of programmes;
- Candidates should also upload the original JAMB result printout as well as their original certificates or Statements of Result on the Polytechnic Portal and the JAMB website and
- Printout the registration details.
Closing Date for FEPODA POST-UTME Form and Screening Date
Completion and submission of forms online will close by 11:59 pm on 31st August, 2023.
The screening exercise is to take place on 1st September, 2023 at the Federal Polytechnic Idah by 9:00am.
Notice to Aspirants
Candidates must provide authentic personal email address and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically disqualified a candidate.
For further enquiries, to apply for FUOTUOKE post UTME form, consult us via the WhatsApp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform