Edo State University Uzairue, (formerly Edo University Iyamho) 2023/2024 Admission form is now available online. Interested candidates can follow the procedure therein to apply.
General Admission Requirements
(I) UTME Admission Requirements
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings.
- However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB;BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results in (b) in above may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who wrote 2023 UTME but did not choose Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as First Choice can apply by changing their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as follows:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University, Uzairue On-line Application Form
(II) DIRECT ENTRY Admission Requirements
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry Form. Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) Admission Requirements for TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo State University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo State University Admission Form 2023
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- UTME/DE and Transfer Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for Post UTME/ DE Application fee and Sixty Thousand Naira (N60,000) Transfer Application fee respectively.
Edo State University Post UTME Screening Date
Applicants are to appear for Edo State University, Uzairue Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Email:email@example.com Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915.
Do you meet the application requirements and need assistance with registration? Consult us on 08061783878 or chat us via Whatsapp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform