The PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (PTI), EFFURUN, has announced the commencement of the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise. Eligible candidates (those who chose PTI as their first choice and scored a minimum of 130 in the UTME) can now apply for the form.
PTI Cut-Off Mark and Eligibility
- Candidates who selected PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE as their first choice of Institution and scored a minimum of 130 in UTME are eligible to apply for the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise.
- Additionally, those who did not choose PTI as their first choice but scored 130 and above and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Screening Form
The procedure to obtain the PTI Post UTME form is as follows:
- Visit https://pti.edu.ng
- Navigate to the “Programmes Menu” and select “National Diploma & Higher National Diploma Programmes.” Then, click on “Apply Here” under the National Diploma Programmes section.
- Fill out the required information on the “Post UTME Applicant Sign On” page. At the bottom of the page, click on “Sign Up” (Remember to save your username and password for future use) and then click “Submit.”
- You will be directed to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page, where you can generate your unique RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and proceed to a bank to make a payment of N2,000.00 for the application form. Keep the printed RRR code page for reference.
- After payment, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on the “Students’ Menu.” Select “Applicant Login.”
- Enter your username and password, then click “Login.”
- Fill out the online Post UTME screening form, which will be presented at the Examination/Interview Centre. Bring along your RRR code printout, JAMB result, and O’Level result.
- It is essential to provide the correct JAMB registration number, a valid mobile phone number, and an email address that the Institute will use for communication with candidates.
Please note that any inconsistencies in names, pictures on photo cards, O’Level certificates, UTME results, or other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may result in disqualification of the candidate.
PTI 2023 screening Details, Price, and Deadline
- Online registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 29th May 2023, and end on 3rd July 2023. A grace period for late registration starts from 3rd July 2023 to 7th July 2023.
- The screening exercise itself is slated to take place from 10th – 12th July 2023.
- The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00.
Important Notes on PTI Screening 2023
- In case the Portal rejects your USERNAME and PASSWORD during your login attempt after payment, please send an email to email@example.com including your RRR code. Alternatively, you can utilize the Re-query option located at the bottom of the page.
- Prior to filling out the form, candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions provided on the front page of the website.
- Each candidate must verify their JAMB registration number and email address during the application process. It is crucial to ensure accuracy, as any errors in the JAMB registration number or email address will result in an invalid application and no further consideration.
- All the necessary information needed to complete the Post UTME application form can be obtained from the Institute’s website: www.pti.edu.ng.
- For technical support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08126971127. If you have any inquiries regarding admissions, please send an email to email@example.com or call 08012767021, 08023295684, 08028798994, 08082494883, or 08062190657.
To apply for PTI Post UTME form online without stress, consult us using the WhatsApp button below