Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Schools of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba:
a. School of Health Information Management (SHIM) – OND/HND
b. Federal School of Biomedical Engineering (FSBE) – OND/HND
c. School of Nursing (SON) – OND
d. Community Health Officers’ Training School (CHOTS)
e. School of Midwifery (SOM)
f. School of Post-Basic Nursing (SPBN)
g. School of Medical Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW)
LUTH School of Nursing Application Details for 2023
The School of Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital was established under Lagos University Teaching Hospital, (LUTH) in July 1962 the same year and under the same decree on which the hospital was founded. The School now admits once a year, entrance to the School is in October. Entry requirements compare favorably with those for other professional courses. Successful candidates are interviewed by a panel for final selection.
The course of study lasts for four (4) years (ND/HND programme) leading to the award of Registered Nurse (RN).
This school requires JAMB UTME for application.
LUTHSON Application Requirements
To be eligible for the course, you must possess the following qualifications:
- 1. Five(5) O’Level Credits in (not more than 2 sittings): i. English Language ii. Mathematics iii. Biology iv. Physics v. Chemistry
- 2. School Testimonial
- 3. JAMB Profile/Print out
Method of Application
Follow the instructions below to apply for any of the above listed schools
- a. Visit the admission portal via https://luth.gov.ng/schools and click on your desired school.
- bi. Complete the account creation form. Ensure you supply correct information and functional email address. An email containing your login details will be sent to you after the account creation. Through the email, you will get information on how to make payment, immediately or on a later date.
- bii. For School of Nursing Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N10,000.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- c. If you wish to make payment immediately, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will be highlighted after the account creation.
- d. You will be redirected to the remita website where you can make payment. A RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) code automatically generated when your account was created will be attached. Please be informed that various means of payment is supported on the platform.
- e. On successful completion of payment, the applicant should visit https://luth.gov.ng/profile, login with user ID sent through the email and complete the application form for the chosen programme.
Important Notice to Applicants
Applicants must print put their completed online application BIO_DATA which is sent to their email on completion of the application. Shortlisted applicants will be required to present it during entrance examination (Post UTME).
Closing Date for LUTHSON
The closing date is Six (6) weeks from the date of publication for all schools except SHIM, FSBE and School of Nursing which are under JAMB.
For more inquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com – Phone: 08126843334
To purchase LUTH School of Nursing Forms and other Schools of Nursing Form Online, Consult us on 08061783878 or Chat us on Whatsapp Below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform