This is to inform the general public that the entry/admission forms for college academic programs are now available for purchase, especially for interested and qualified individuals.
NOTICE: On Wednesday, August 3, 2022, the applications portal has been opened. This School offers ND/HND in Nursing Programme, JAMB Cutoff is 160.
Since the college often sells application forms for the following programs, checking the application portal will inform you of the forms that are presently available for purchase:
- ND/HND Nursing
- Community Nursing
- Post Basic Nursing
- Refresher Basic Nursing
- Foundation Year Programme (FYP)
Admission Requirements and Eligibility for the College of Nursing Katsina Form 2022/2023
Generally, all applicants MUST possess a minimum of five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry throughout no more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and/or NABTEB.
- Candidates for the ND/HND program must have completed the JAMB UTME and have the college as either their top preference or second choice university. Candidates who now wish to enroll in a college but did not during JAMB registration can apply for a Change of Institutions using the JAMB Portal and select it as either their First or Second Choice.
- English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics are the JAMB subject combinations for ND Nursing. Any other combination, regardless of JAMB score, will not be taken into consideration.
- The minimum JAMB score cutoff mark needed for admission in 2022 is 160.
- Every program is full-time. Any applicant working for a company needs to have a release letter.
- Every program has an application period. Only those who are interested in a program may apply during the application period.
- Female MUST only apply for Basic Midwifery.
- Candidates for community midwifery MUST be female Katsina State indigenous people who live in their community.
- Applicants for Post Basic Nursing MUST be Registered Midwives.
How to Apply Katsina College of Nursing and Midwifery Form
Candidates who have selected the College as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2022 JAMB UTME, got a minimum score of 160, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on JAMB Portal. are eligible to apply for the Post-UTME Screening/Interview.
According to the school website, 481 students have chosen the school as their first choice and are eligible to apply for the post UTME, if the school is not your first choice, you have to visit CBT center for JAMB Change of institution first before you can apply. Then follow the process below.
- Visit the website for college admissions or go to www.conamkat.edu.ng.
- “Post-UTME Screening/Interview” should be selected.
- To verify, enter your UTME number.
- Pay the invoice
- Complete the form, send it in, then print the interview slip. The Slip will state the date of the interview.
Deadline for College of Nursing Katsina Form 2022/2023
The deadline for College of Nursing, Katsina Form 2022/2023 is 31st August, 2022.
For Online Applications into College of Nursing, Katsina and other Schools, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform