Following the release of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) admission list, the management of the university announced the commencement of the payment of acceptance fees.
FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure
All Registration Exercises are Strictly Online.
- Visit http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Login in with your JAMB Reg number
- Click on “Check Admission Status” . If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer”
- Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
- Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again.
- Proceed to validate your profile information.
- After validation you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee.
- After payment of the Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter.
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2021 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Once your screening is completed log on to the portal to print out your Screening Certificate for onward Registration
Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
For Payment of FOUYE Acceptance Fees and other admission related services Consult us on 08061783878 or chat us via WhatsApp below
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform