This is to inform all candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2023 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply that there will be online screening for admission. Please note that candidates who now wish to change to ESUT should first apply to JAMB for change of Institution.
ESUT Admission Requirements
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Pharmacy and Law, which is 200.
B. The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
C. The screening processing fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
D. Candidates will be notified of their admission status through text messages/ESUT portal.
List of ESUT Courses
Allow the page to load completely to check the available courses for admission
ESUT Application Process
- Visit the school’s portal: portal.esut.edu.ng and click 2023/2024
- Under Regular Students, click 2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
-By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2,000 via
Enugu State IGR paydirect.
-By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Notice to ESUT Aspirants
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2023 are eligible to apply. Results released after 30th September 2023 will not be accepted. Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate.
- Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self-disqualified.
ESUT Direct Entry Admission
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
Closing Date for ESUT Post UTME Form
Online registration starts on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023 and ends on Thursday 31st August 2023. The portal closes on Thursday, 31st August 2023.
For Online Applications for ESUT form 2023, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform