The Management of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Midwifery has released the 2022/2023 application form online.
The management of Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, School of Midwifery (EKSUTHSOM) invites all interested candidates to apply for admission into the Institution.
EKSUTHSOM Form Eligibility
- The candidate must attain the age of 17 years in 2022.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates are allowed to combine WAEC/SSCE with NECO Results.
How to Apply for EKSUTHSOM Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N14,000.00 via the online portal for the registration, check other details below:
- Log on to www.eksuthsom.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read the instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile
- Upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make a payment online.
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and the summary of your application.
EKSUTH School of Midwifery Form Closing Date
EKSUTH School of Midwifery Form Closing date will be announced later and updated here. Kindly put on notification to be informed.
EKSUTH School of Midwifery Examination Date
The date and Time will be specified in the application slip
Venue: School of Nursing and Midwifery Hall Inside the School Premises, Ori Apata Adebayo, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
For Enquiries: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 08068470506
For Online Applications for EKSUTHSOM form 2022, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below.
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform