This is to inform Candidates who applied for admission to Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) and scored less than the cut-off mark for their respective courses, thus have not been admitted for their chosen course of study, that they are hereby informed of vacancies in the underlisted programs in the PDF displayed below for them to apply for change of course.
Available DELSU Courses and Requirements
Allow the PDF to load
How to Apply for DELSU Change of Course 2023
Eligible candidates applying for consideration for the advertised vacancies are expected to follow the underlisted application instructions:
- Pay the sum of N5,000 for the change of course into the following account details:
Account Name: DELSU Net Income
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc.,
Account Number: 1012233419
- Visit the University Website at: www.delsu.edu.ng to complete the application form
- Scan and upload the following documents:
- a. JAMB result slip
- b. O’Level result(s)
- c. The Five thousand naira (N5,000) application teller (TO BE VERIFIED)
Deadline for DELSU Change of Course
All change of course applications are expected to have been completed on Friday, September 15, 2023
Notice to Applicants
- Candidates MUST wait for directive from the University before going to JAMB to change their courses.
- Candidates are also expected to confirm that their UTME subject combination matches the new course they want to change to.
For further enquiries, to apply for DELSU Change of Course form, consult us via the WhatsApp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform