The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has opened online registration for Post-UTME Screening for the 2023/2024 academic year from 10th July, 2023. Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2023 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
UNILAG 2023/2024 post-UTME Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition, every candidate should check the document below and see if they have the compulsory subject combination needed for their courses, if your subject combination is wrong – kindly visit a CBT center and do change of course to another course. (Alow the PDF to load below)
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website, then take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Start Fresh Application
- Select Undergraduate Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make Post UTME screening exercise fee (N2,000) payment or pay online.
- Return to the Application portal on the University website
- Click on Continue Application to complete the admission screening form
- Click on Preview to verify the correctness of the data supplied
- Click on Submit
Important Notice to UNILAG Aspirants
- The University shall not conduct Post-UTME for the 2023/2024 undergraduate admission. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’level uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- ENQUIRIES: Further clarification may be obtained via email: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 09053006772, 08027953216 and 08141656802.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Deadline for UNILAG Post UTME Form 2023
UNILAG Post UTME form applications will end on 28th July 2023
For UNILAG Post UTME Form and other online registrations, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform