The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is inviting candidates who selected the University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 150, to apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 admission session.
UNIPORT Admission Requirements
- Candidates who chose UNIPORT as their first choice and scored 150 or above in UTME
- O’level result with necessary credit passes.
- Candidates must upload O’Level results to JAMB website, register with valid personal contact details, and be at least 16 years old by October 2023.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- Visit the University Website: Candidates are expected to log onto www.uniport.edu.ng and start their registration process.
- Confirm Pre-loaded UTME Details: Eligible candidates are to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm the pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code or Print out Payment Slip: This will be used for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc., or to pay via any of the listed banks on the Remita platform, including ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK. The payment for the exercise is N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita Receipt: This will show an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Online Login and Registration: From Monday, 3rd July, 2023, proceed online again and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete and Submit the Form: Complete the form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should indicate so. Once completed, click on the “submit button” and print the Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced later. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the University website regularly.
UNIPORT Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The online registration is scheduled to commence on Monday, 3rd July 2023 and will close on Monday, 31st July 2023.
READ ALSO: DELSU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Session
General Notice to UNIPORT Applicants
- Candidates failing to register within the stipulated period will not be eligible for the screening exercise.
- Inconsistency in the name or picture on the Registration Slip is not acceptable and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2023, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Certain gadgets or extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY after they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- Parents, guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the screening exercise.
- For technical support services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com. For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, 07058555101.
To apply for UNIPORT Post UTME form Online, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below