This is to notify the general public that admission forms into the Osun State School of Nursing, Osogbo for 2022/2023 academic session is now available for sale online.
Available Courses, Duration and Form Fee
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Nursing and Midwifery Programs of the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Osogbo, State of Osun:
- Basic General Nursing (3 Years) for N7500
- Basic Midwifery (3 Years) for N7500
- Post – Basic General Nursing (1.5 Years) for N15 000
- Post – Basic Midwifery (1.5 Years) for N15 000
School of Nursing Osogbo Application Requirements
a. General Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO SSCE/GCE or NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings and not older than 5 years.
- Awaiting Results is allowed
- Valid Phone number and email.
b. For Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery
Candidate must be at least Sixteen (16) years old on Admission.
c. For Post – Basic General Nursing
Applicant must be a Registered Midwife or Psychiatric Nurse with the NMCN Valid License
c. For Post – Basic General Midwifery
Applicant must be a Registered Nurse with the NMCN Valid License
Method of Application
- Visit https://schoolofnursingosogbo.ng/
- Click on Apply Now
- Provide your Email address, Name, Phone number and other required details
- After filling the above details you will be required to make a payment of a registration fee of seven thousand, five hundred naira (#7,500.00) only for admission into the basic school of nursing while the registration fee for admission into the school of post basic coursesnis fifteen thousand naira (#15,000.00) only.
- Complete the application
Osun State School of Nursing 2022 Application Closing Date
Kindly be informed that sales of the form for SONO is now Friday, July 8th, 2022
Note: Kindly text ALLOW (MTN and Airtel) or CANCEL(GLO) or START(9MOBILE) to 2442 in order to received SMS alert, if DND was activated on your phone number. Thanks.
For further help and enquiry, applicants should contact the department of nursing services, ministry of health, state secretariat, osogbo or email@example.com or +234(0)-8057070275(whatsapp preferably).
For Osun State School of Nursing, Osogbo Application and other inquiries, Consult us on 08061783878 or chat us on WhatsApp below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platforms.