Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nursing programme of Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele (OYSCONME), Ibadan. The online application is now available for interested candidates. read on for more information.
Basic General Nursing Programme
This is a three-year (3) programme commencing from October, 2023, after which candidates will be presented for both the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
Oyo State School Of Nursing Eleyele Admission Requirements for Nursing
- JAMB: Candidate must have scored not less than 200 in the JAMB UTME and choose OYSCONME as their choice of institution.
- Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings form the same examination body may apply.
- He or She should be at least Seventeen (17) years old on admission.
This school of nursing require JAMB UTME for entry
How to Apply for Oyo State School Of Nursing Eleyele Form
Interested candidates are to follow the under-listed process for online application:
- Online payment with the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) via this link is expected to be made.
- Pin generated after payment should be printed out
- After pin generation, a link will direct you to the page where you complete your application process
- Photo card to be printed out by the applicant which is expected to be brought on the examination day
- Alternatively, you may wish to come to the College ICT Room with your Debit Card for registration, if you find the above process challenging to do.
Suggested: 3 Ways to Escape From ASUU Strike Forever
Closing Date for Oyo School of Nursing Eleyele Form
Sales of forms will commence from Monday, 19th July 2023 and online application must be completed on or before Friday, 19th August 2023.
Acceptance Fee Payment for OYSCONME
Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Forty Thousand Naira (₦40, 000) only.
Oyo State School Of Nursing Eleyele Examination Date
- Date of Entrance Examination (CBT): Monday, 21st August – Friday, 25th August, 2023
- Venue: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery Premises, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Time: 8.00 am prompt
- For further inquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar or Heads of the Department of Nursing and Midwifery respectively. Contact Numbers: 09138766976, 08156903399. Please note that all payments are strictly processed online.
To purchase Oyo State School of Nursing Form and other Schools of Nursing Form Online, Consult us on 08061783878 or Chat us on Whatsapp Below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform