This is to notify the General Public that the sales of admission forms into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Ogun State for the 2023/2024 academic session have commenced.
The institution is located in Abeokuta, Ijebu-Ode and Ilaro. All applications are however done via the same admission portal.
Interested and qualified candidates are to carefully read the registration and admission guidelines outlined below before applying.
- Credit pass at O’ Level at not more than two sittings in the following subjects:Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Biology.
- Candidates awaiting results cannot apply.
Online Application instructions
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with them to complete your application.
- Please ensure you use a valid email you have access to, other vital information about this admission will be sent to you via email.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN15,500:00 (Fifteen Thousand and five Hundred Naira).
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- After the submission of the form, your Examination Photocard will be generated, please print it out in full color.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
Note: i. Applicants are requested to have a functioning e-mail address for future contact.
Note: ii. Examination is Computer Based Testing in the following: English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
Note: iii Next of kin name, address. phone number and e-mail address
Note: iv All application, payments and downloading of past questions are to be completed online, no candidate will be attended to at the secretariat.
Note: iv The Ogun State College of Nursing Sciences offers both Basic Nursing and Midwifery courses, candidates can be admitted into any of these courses.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Ensure you wear facemask for your safety and that of others
HELP LINES: +2348038521961,+2349153833873, +2348023833727, +2348060715279, +2348038483369, +2348068672754
Ogun State Schools of Nursing Form Closing Date
Sales of Online Application forms will end on 6th May, 2023.
Ogun State College of Nursing Entrance Examination Date
CBT Entrance Exam holds between June 6 – June 8 2023
Please disregard any other information on random websites and blogs asking candidates to make payments to bank accounts, application is strictly online.
For Ogun State School of Nursing Application and other inquiries, Consult us on 08061783878 or chat us on WhatsApp below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platforms.