The Obafemi Awolowo University, Centre for Distance Learning (OAUCDL), Moro, Predegree admission form for 2023/2024 session is now available online. Interested candidates are to go through this article to learn more about the requirements and entrance exam and closing date.
Dec 13, 2023 UPDATE 8th Batch Application is ongoing!
OAU Pre-degree Application Requirements
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
Duration of Predegree Programme
The programme usually runs for two (2) contact periods within nine (9) calendar months.
Available Subject Combinations for OAU Pre-degree Programme
Listed in the table below are all available subject combinations. Note that English Language is compulsory for all candidates.
|Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)
|Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)
|Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
|Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
Candidates are to note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
How to Apply for OAU 2023 Predegree Form
To pay your application fee, you can choose from either of the two Payment methods provided below:
- Method 1: Payment through Paystack: You can pay the ₦15, 800.00 Application Fee through Paystack Payment Platform with the options of paying with your ATM or Debit Card, Bank Transfer, USSD, Direct account debit, e.t.c.
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “2023 Pre-Degree Application” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Click on your the Payment Method (Paystack).
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications:
- The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (a Black and white photograph is not acceptable).
- The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling out the form, log out and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget). Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual entrance examination date.
General Information for OAU Pre-degree Applicants
- Applicants are to note that the Pre-degree entrance exam will be computer-based and virtual. You are hereby advised to familiarise yourself with the basic use of computer.
- Pre-Degree Applicants are advised to check our website from time to time for the actual date of the Entrance Exam and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2024 UTME during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
OAU 2023 Predegree Form Closing Date
Submission of Online Applications closes on
28th September, 2023. The new closing date is now 11th January, 2024.
OAU Pre-Degree 2023 Entrance Examination Date and Venue
The 2023 Entrance Examination for OAU Pre-Degree prospective students will be held online on 11th January, 2024. Check Online Exam details here.
To Apply for OAU Predegree Form and other registrations Consult us on 08061783878 or Chat us on WhatsApp below.
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform