Applications for the 2022 scholarship session of The North East Development Commission Education Endowment Fund (NEDC-EEF) is now open online.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students from North-East Nigeria are eligible to apply.
Overview of NEDCEEF scholarship & grants
The NEDCEEF scholarship & grants programme is one of the Funds’ interventions in the region. Thousands of young people are disenfranchised from the society due to the financial inability to secure any form of education. This has over the years led to dismal socioeconomic indices of the region. The Fund is anxious to address these gaps by providing funding and access to formal and informal education opportunities. Especially for orphans, the girl child and other less privileged children.
To ensure fairness among and across all communities, achieve gender equity and achieve human capital development favourable for socioeconomic growth in an STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) knowledge-driven development in the NE Region, the award of scholarships will be based on the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree scholarship – full sponsorship of candidates from each of the six states in the North East. The candidates should be trained in relevant programmes in Universities located in Nigeria. Ratios of 70:30 for science to arts and 60:40 for male to female may be considered in selecting beneficiaries.
- Master’s degree scholarship – training of candidates in each state of the North East Region for a two-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in demand-driven programmes in Nigeria or overseas.
- Doctorate degree scholarship – sponsorship of candidates from each State of the North East States over a three-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in topical areas in reputable Universities in Nigeria and overseas.
The concerned northeast states are Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, and Yobe.
How to Apply for NEDC-EEF Scholarship
- Interested Applicants are to visit the NEDC-EEF Official Website
- Click on Apply for Scholarship at the Menu
- Supply our name, email and phone number to create an account and login to begin your application
- For more information contact them via email@example.com
Deadline for NEDC-EEF Scholarship
RECOMMENDED: Gain Admission to PCTE, India with 40% Scholarship
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platforms.