Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Post-UTME for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, lgando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos.Please note that the ND/HND Program in nursing last for 4-years with an additional 1-year internship and UTME is required.
Requirements for LASCON ND Nursing Programme
- JAMB: Candidates must have scored at least 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB and chosen the Lagos State College of Nursing as a Choice of Institution
- WASSCE/NECO (O’ Level) with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language. Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings.
When will LASCON Form be Out?
LASCONform is now available, the online application form starts on Thursday, July 6th, 2023.
Duration of LASCON ND Nursing Programme
The study period for LASCON ND/RN Programme towards a non-terminal Programme of HND/RM/RPHN is 5 years. You can check the article link below to know more about ND/HND programmes in Nursing.
How to Apply for LASCON ND Nursing Form for 2023
- Proceed online to LASCON portal
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
- Pay Application fee of 10,000 naira and you’ll also be required to pay 7000 naira for O’level results verification.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center.
LASCON ND Nursing Form Closing Date
Online Application Form Closes on Friday 11th August 2023, 12pm noon.
LASCON ND Nursing Entrance Examination Date and Venue
The LASCON Post-UTME Examination date is 19th August, 2023 at 7:00am.
Venue: LASCON Premises.
Nature of the LASCON Entrance Examination
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing (CBT) and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Current Affairs.
LASCON School Fees Schedule for 2023 Session
Acceptance Fees: a non-refundable acceptance fee of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) Only
Applicants are to also note that first-year School fees is N300,000:00 (Three Hundred Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
Beware of Fraudsters
This advert disclaims all other calls for application to Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, Lagos. For more information, please call 08149945251, 08027190334, 08023329487.
We offer Online Registrations for Aspirants willing to apply for 2023 LASCON Igando form, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below to Apply
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform