The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2023 Post UTME screening exercise is a crucial step in the admission process for prospective students. To ensure a smooth and successful examination, it’s essential to adhere to the guidelines and requirements set by the institution. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with detailed information on the computer software requirements, software installation, and directions for taking the examination.
Rescheduled Exam Holds September 28th, 2023: Write with us in Ife>>>
Computer Software Requirements for OAU Exam
Before you participate in the 2023 OAU Post UTME screening exercise, make sure your computer meets the following software requirements:
- Processor: Intel Pentium minimum
- Memory: 2GB minimum RAM
- Storage: 25GB minimum free space
- Mouse: Functional Mouse
- WebCam: In-built Webcam
- Speaker: In-built Speaker
- Microphone: In-built Microphone
- Windows: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Browser: Safe Exam Browser
To access the examination, you’ll need to install the Safe Exam Browser. Here are the steps:
- Use this link to download the latest version: Safe Exam Browser Download.
- Install the SAFE EXAM BROWSER on your device. Note that throughout the screening exercise, you will be required to ONLY use the “SAFE EXAM BROWSER.”
Directions for Taking OAU Post UTME Online Examination
Follow these steps to take the examination:
- The examination can be accessed by either clicking the “Click Here To Take Exam” link at the bottom of this email or by logging in via OAU Post UTME Exam Portal.
- Use your JAMB UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER as username and SURNAME in small letters as the password.
- Upon logging in, click the “Take Exam” button to access the examination instructions page where you would be required to follow these steps:
- Using the Safe Exam Browser, download your unique examination configuration.
- Launch the downloaded configuration file to start your examination, then click “Enter” to begin your assessment.
Note: THIS EXAM IS COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT WINDOWS SYSTEMS ONLY. MAC OS and Linux systems are NOT supported.
General Examination Instructions for OAU Post UTME Test
Here are some general instructions for the aptitude test:
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must conduct themselves accordingly and ensure a reliable internet connection.
- Candidates’ activities during the test will be monitored and recorded. You must have a webcam and microphone-enabled device. (The use of mobile phones for the test is not supported).
- Do not cover your webcam during the test, as our inability to see you may result in disqualification.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave their seating position during the test.
- No assistance is allowed during the screening exercise. Candidates may be disqualified if anyone is seen around them during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 60 minutes, starting from the moment you click the start button.
- Do not read the questions out loud during the test, as this may lead to disqualification.
- If you run out of time, the test will automatically be submitted.
- The use of earpieces, headphones, facemasks, or face caps during the examination is prohibited.
- Candidates should start the examination at their scheduled time.
For assistance before and during the aptitude test, please contact email@example.com.
OAU Post UTME Exam Slip Printing
To print your examination slip:
- Visit https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number as username and surname in small letters as password
- On login, click on “Print Screening Slip”
- Download and print out the slip in black and white.
Important Notes on this Exam
- It is worth noting that the institution has made an upgrade to the examination system to make it different from the last year own, following these guidelines and requirements for the 2023 OAU Post UTME screening exercise is important to ensure a smooth and successful examination process.
- Candidates do not necessarily need to come to Ile-Ife to write the examination, and can do their exam at home, in as much the guidelines stated above are strictly followed.
- Mock Screening Test: You can log on to https://oauife.webtest.ng/ to take a mock test before the exam day.
A. A. Badmus Educonsults is organizing an exam center for candidates who wish to write their examination in our facility in Ife, we will ensure all guidelines are followed. Click here to learn more about this and book a seat to write with us.
We wish all candidates the best of luck in their exams and future academic pursuits.
For further inquiries, or to book a seat for the exam, consult us via the WhatsApp button below:
Share with friends on WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter Using the Sharing Buttons.