This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun, Nigeria, (FUHSI) for the 2023/2024 academic session has commenced on Monday 11th September 2023. Read on to learn how to apply and admission requirements.
Requirements for Post-UTME Screening at FUHSI
- Candidates who have selected FUHSI as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have obtained a minimum UTME score as stipulated for their chosen course are qualified to obtain the form.
- Candidates who initially did not make FUHSI their first choice but wish to seek admission into the university are to visit a CBT center as soon as possible to effect a change of institution or course on the JAMB portal before attempting to apply.
- Additionally, those aspiring for MBBS, Nursing Science, and Medical Laboratory Science are required to have five credit passes in pertinent O’ Level subjects, and this must be acquired in not more than one sitting.
FUHSI Post UTME Admission Cutoff Marks
Below are the available courses and their admission cutoff mark for 2023/2024 Session:
|Minimum JAMB UTME Score
|Medicine and Surgery
|Medical Laboratory Science
|Audiology & Biochemistry
|Information Technology & Health Informatics
|Nutrition & Dietetics
FUHSI Post-UTME Form: Method of Application
- Visit application portal: https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng/applicant/login
- Log in using your JAMB Number and UTME Score.
- Supply email address and phone number
- Pay for screening fees and complete the form
- Additional documents: Result Checker for verification, O’level Result, JAMB Result
FUHSI Post UTME Aggregate Score
Your shown score will be an overall percentage, calculated based on your JAMB score, O’Level results, the number of O’Level sittings indicated during the Post-UTME registration, and the Post-UTME online examination.
Important Notice to Aspirants
- If any discrepancies arise between the actual uploaded grade and the grade specified during the Post-UTME registration, the candidate’s admission will be immediately rescinded.
- The university will not entertain any excuses regarding errors made during the Post-UTME registration process. Also, changes in programme are not permitted following the Post-UTME registration.
- Candidates are also to ensure their O’level is properly uploaded to JAMB CAPS Portal.
For any additional queries, the university’s help desk may be contacted via email at email@example.com.
FUHSI Post UTME Form Closing Date
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun, (FUHSI) Post UTME Form is scheduled to close on
Friday September, 29th, 2023. (New closing date is Friday October 13th, 2023)
FUHSI Post UTME Screening Test
The Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun, Nigeria, (FUHSI) will hold as a virtual examination which can be done from the candidate’s location. Further information will be released on this later. Do keep tab on this website.
For further enquiries, to apply for FUHSI post UTME form, consult us via the WhatsApp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform