The Management of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY)has released the 2022/2023 Post UTME screening application form. Interested applicants can now register for the form online.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Offa invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for OFFAPOLY Post UTME 2022
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen OFFAPOLY as their first choice and scored a minimum of 140 JAMB score in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidate must have Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASSCE/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 using ATM Cards (Interswitch compatible)
- Log on to https://screening.fpo.edu.ng//tabid/54/Default.aspx?AT=1&AT=1
- Fill in your personal details and the Security form
- Proceed to payment
- Print out their security form and post-screening slip:
- Submit the print out security Form PERSONALLY at the security office in the Main campus of the Polytechnic along Ojoku road Offa. Kwara State.
- Candidates must write their names in full, surname first as written on their JAMB RESULT SLIP and O’ level results/ certificates.
- AND Candidates must have a personal active email address.
Suggested: UNIOSUN Post UTME Form for 2022
OFFAPOLY Post UTME Form Closing Date
The application processing will close on October 20, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of their certificate(s)
For Online Applications for OFFAPOLY form 2022, Consult us on 08061783878 or use the WhatsApp button below.
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform