College of Nursing Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHCONS) hereby informs all interested applicants that the application for the ND/HND in Nursing program is now available for 2023/2024 academic session.
EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Process
- The online application is now available and all interested applicants are to apply online.
- Applicants shall be subjected to a Computer Assisted Screening for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme at the College Of Nursing Science, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHCONS) at a date which will be communicated later.
Requirements for EKSUTHCON Admission
- Candidate must have scored NOT less than 200 in the 2023 UTME Examination
- All candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) ‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than Two (2) sittings
Application Procedure for EKSUTH College of Nursing
- Log on to the portal here
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
- Note: Payment are to be strictly made via
- (I) Online Payment OR
- (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.
Notice to EKSUTH Applicants
- Applicants will be required to pay the sum of N12,000 [Twelve Thousand Naira Only] excluding bank charges for the form
- Examination Details: As stated on your application slip.
- Candidates shall be Examined via a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For Enquiries: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 08081141253, 0807383177
To apply for EKSUTH College of Nursing Form Online, Consult us via the WhatsApp button below:
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform