The Management of Delta State University (DELSU), has released the 2023/2024 Post UTME screening application form. Interested applicants can now register for the form online.
The management of Delta State University Abraka invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institutions for the 2023/2024 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for DELSU Post UTME 2023
- Candidates who choose Delta State University as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 in the UTME Examination
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics (NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTING.
Delta State University DELSU Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Apply for Delta State University Post UTME Form
Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng, then
- Click Apply for Admission
- Select screening exercise
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Enter a valid mobile phone number and email address. This will be used to communicate the date and venue of the screening test to the candidates.
- Make form payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only), complete the form and submit.
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print the acknowledgement slip.
DELSU Post UTME Screening Date
DELSU Post UTME screening holds on August 14th, 2023. Please visit our website at
https://www.delsu.edu.ng/2023/post_utme/2023-post-utme/index.aspx to print your examination details (seat no, date and venue).
The application website closes at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, July 21, 2023
PROSPECTIVE FOREIGN STUDENTS
Prospective foreign students (Non-Nigerians resident in Nigeria) are invited to transfer their courses of study in JAMB to Delta State University, Abraka as conducive provisions have been made for their stay in the University.
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact ONLY the university website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or through WhatsApp via 08053023824 (please no calls) for more information.
For Online Applications for DELSU form 2023, please Consult us on 08061783878 or use the Whatsapp button below
Spread the Love by using the Share buttons to share to your Social Media Platform